Devine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!

Go down 
+14
Valeriss
Lock84
Pumaroma
mooseutoo
Inconcubine
Rabidorange
Ebocksoon
Vedn0r
Mintellcha
Keldar
Yggdrassil
Squiganator
Nekrax
Lifestream
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Empty
PostSubject: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 am

IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFLICTS PLEASE POST THEM HERE

THIS WILL BE THE ASSIGNED GROUPS EACH WEEK UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

Code:
Monday = off (Heroics and pvp/ Go out and actually have a life)
Tuesday = Gruul/Mag 7 Server
Wednesday = off (Heroics and pvp/ Go out and actually have a life)
Thursday = KZ (Groups 1 and 2) 7 Server
Friday  = KZ (Groups 3, 4 and 5) 7 Server
Saturday  = off (Heroics and pvp/ Go out and actually have a life)
Sunday = Mop up uncompleted raid(s)/Off

This will change to add SSC/TK/ZA as we progress to them.

Any Conflicts or problems please post them here and we will try our best to accommodate you.

Group Assignments

***Group 1 will only be using 2 healers however group 2 should use 3***

Group 1

Time:7PM Server start time please be on and ready to start 10-20 minutes early for bonus EP.

1. Nekrax (MT) (Wont be there till late probably should replace)
2. Endocarditis(MT)
3. Lifestream (Healer)
4. Pumaroma (Healer)
5. Azgalor (Lock)
6. Stealthelmo (Rogue) ( Replaced by Roguez )
7. Atreyu (Mage)
8. Keldar (Lock)
9. Sadizm (Boomkin)
10.Hidet (Enhance)
Alternate

Group 2

Squigantor You will be leading this group

7:00 PM Server start time. Please be 10-20 minutes early

1. Squigantor (MT)
2. Foundation (OT)
3. Holyday (Healer)
4. Thenewmoose (Healer)
5. Inconcubine (Healer)
6. Yggdrassil (Lock) <For Illhoof
7. Windscarr (DPS)
8. Dirtyaim (DPS)
9. Zekke (DPS) ( maybe )
10.Yaruno (DPS)
Alternate

Group 3

***THIS GROUP WILL BE RUNNING ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7***

1. Marek(MT)
2. Rustyernails(OT)
3. Thradar (Healer)
4. Hollyday(Healer)
5. (Healer)
6. Mintellcha (Lock) <For Illhoof
7. Deathkiss (DPS)
8. Zulreh(DPS)
9. Aeo (DPS)
10. Oblivion(DPS)
Alternate

Group 4

1. (MT)
2. Brakka(OT)
3. Amalorinarķa(Healer)
4. (Healer)
5. (Healer)
6. Arustak(Lock) <For Illhoof (may be late. still expect him by 7:45 though)
7. Phunani(DPS)
8. Thrace (DPS)
9. Spiders (DPS)
10. Noeight (DPS)
Alternate

Group 5

***Still Forming and looking for someone to lead***

1. (MT)
2. (OT)
3. (Healer)
4. (Healer)
5. (Healer)
6. (Lock) <For Illhoof
7. (DPS)
8. (DPS)
9. (DPS)
10. (DPS)
Alternate

EPGP VALUES

EP AND GP WILL DECAY AT A RATE OF 10% EVERY TUESDAY

EP values

* On-time bonus: 25 EP
* Sit-out bonus: 250 EP
* New boss kill: 1000 EP
* Non first boss kill: 500 EP (NOTE AS OF SUNDAY ALL BOSSES EXCEPT THE DRAGONS AND ILLHOOF ARE WORTH ONLY 500 EP)
* New boss attemps 250 EP ( Only awarded when the player puts in a solid effort for the boss awarded at officers discretion )

EP Penalties

* AFK'ing without notice: 500-1000 EP
* Failing to do assigned task ( Sap, Shackle, ECT...): 100-250 EP Per incident
* Signing up but not showing ( Without valid excuse): 500 EP
* Any other offenses are up to individual officers discretion and will be agreed upon a popular vote with the officers.

Last edited by Lifestream on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 am; edited 61 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://devinefury.wowwars.net
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 am

group one=the Nekrax and Masahiro experience featuring Lifestream? ><
AND ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN A KARA WITH THE GUILD..PLEASE TRY TO FIND PUG.for your/guilds sake.
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:00 am

Lol i am trying to get everyone in a group consisting of as many guildies as possible even if we have to pug some people i want the guild raiding together ASAP
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:07 am

i know im just saying..we have a fair bit of 70's that want to raid unless we make 3 groups or take people who havent done it every week other people need to go find a raid them selves
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:12 am

I will start a group 3 once Group 1 and 2 are filled
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:17 am

And we will need to push kara back to 8:30-9 just cause of an event me puma and atreyu have that day
Back to top Go down
Squiganator

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 am

Squigantor dosent have many friends.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:50 am

group 2 please, and im a maybe cuz of wut u just said life which was pushing kara back to 8:30?

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! A>
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:52 am

Group 2 has a different time then G1
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:28 am

just a suggestion..we picked up a fury warr named Thugglife..hes really good geared you could put him in the last dps slot for grp 2
Back to top Go down
Keldar

Keldar

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 am

Group 1 for Keldar. I have a question though. This weekend I may not be here Friday/Saturday because it's my mom's birthday and she wants to go out to a campground. So maybe I should come thursday and just have someone who couldnt make it then fill my spot? Or if that doesn't work I can pug earlier in the week. Whatever is easier on you guys.
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 am

Okay thugglife will be in G2 DPS for now. but are you sure he is able to/wants to come?
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:14 am

well i am hoping to have it cleared by friday lol. but if it is not i could pull someone in your place. if you have a specific person you want to replace you let me know, if not i will take whoever is on and sufficiently geared to take your spot.
and i love coheed and cambria lol.
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:16 am

alright now that i know group 2 has a diff time, can we think up of a definite set time? friday 7:00 server time?

Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:19 am

Group 1 starts at between 8:30-9 pm server on thursday.
Me Pumaroma, Atreyu, Masahiro and most likely azgalor will all be somewhere untill then so we would be unable to start earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 am

i know he wants to come..he told me he could OT but he would rather not.but i am not sure if he can though..i will and you can send him a tell
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:03 am

Thugglife is in as DPS. now G2 only needs 1 healer 1400+ healing and an OT and they are good to go.

G1 only needs one more random DPS and we are good to go.

The groups are pretty equally geared except for the healers lol. but the 3 in G2 should equal out to the 2 in G1
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:07 am

we can slap together a G3.
i want to put the rest of the people geared enough to do kara in a group and pug what they are missing.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:11 am

yeah but the people arent on the list are the people who have no knowledge >< and i dont want them joining a run and getting pimpsmacked
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:14 am

well... we could find one person who has done the first few bosses to lead it.
that will be our "Scrub???" group.
The new people. the people who may not meet standards but still can kill attumen and Maiden and MAYBE morose.
get a couple epics.
you could get a group who has never raided before in full greens/blues and down attumen easy mode. then maiden is easy but a listening fight.
morose takes teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:20 am

yeah maybe..but then im saved ><
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:21 am

lol you are going with Group 1 nubbins.

G3 is an entirely different set of people.

As many people from the guild as i can get and pug the rest.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:22 am

yeah..but find a person who has brief kara knowledge to lead it though ><
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:37 am

i will be looking.
and hey.
i am thinking of moving kara back to wednesday at 7 any objections?
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:39 am

i have one objection
make up your mind chump ><
7 is a time problem for moi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next