Devine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!

Go down 
+14
Valeriss
Lock84
Pumaroma
mooseutoo
Inconcubine
Rabidorange
Ebocksoon
Vedn0r
Mintellcha
Keldar
Yggdrassil
Squiganator
Nekrax
Lifestream
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:46 am

what time then for you?

it will be most likely wednesday. but what time is good for you?
Back to top Go down
http://devinefury.wowwars.net
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 am

i am torn between wednesday and thursday. because we have an even on thursday untill 8:30
wednesday what time would be good for you?
i will have a definate answer by tomorrow though lol
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:58 am

you know what. fuck it.
we are staying with thursday at 9.
i dont want to have to worry about informing all the other members of the raid.
plus that works for you
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 pm

yeah i can post my shcedule if needed to help things out but also schools almost done so daytime raiding is fine for me
Back to top Go down
Mintellcha

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

Can I join group two by any chance? Its the time that best works for me, and I'd rather not lead group three. I tried leading a kara group once and it failed...
Back to top Go down
Vedn0r

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:36 pm

I was saved to kara, I think it was group 2, ebock got me to replace him, either way I'm unsaved now haha. I dunno if I'll be able to go thurs or fri, unless it's at a later time, I may be able to go in later on that night, I wouldn't mind being in group three, not leading it htough.
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:41 pm

Well right now i am waiting for ebock to respond and tell me what time he wants to start g2.
we are starting g1 between 8:30 and 9 server.

ebocksoon and zekke are leading Group 2.
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:45 pm

and Mintellcha i will talk to the officers and see what we can do.
and you dont necessarily have to lead the group if you did end up in G3
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 am

ALRIGHT CHILDREN.... I filled in a missing slot for Karazhan Group 2 Offtank... Foundation. He OT'd last time.

Squiganator = MT?
I have yet to see his tanking gear, so idunno.

Also, the healers i've been assigned are a bit..interesting (>1100 wut?) ill have to pug like at least 1800.. makes my life much easier because theres so many 1800+ healers willing to join a non-badge progression group 2. im confident foundation can offtank.. but like i said i havent seen squig's gear.. even though the third heals is gonna have to be pretty ridiculous regardless.

Group 2 Karazhan - 7:00 Server Time on Thursday June 5th. post if u cant make it.......

Also regarding the summer schedule, i cant make unless theyre like 8:00 server.
Back to top Go down
Vedn0r

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:39 am

9 server is prime for me. If theres anyway I can make it into grp 1... which is looks liek i wont:P. Ebock if it's at all possible can i tag along in grp 2 if it's at a later time? Or is everything srt in stone.
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:40 am

Its gonna be at 7:00 PM Server. EVERYTHING IS SET IN STONE. anyways, we only need a healer unless people fail to show (some ppl i would like to see do that)
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:40 am

Well you also need an OT/Dps Thugglife can OT if needed he said but he doesnt want to.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 am

word
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 am

Ebocksoon wrote:
ALRIGHT CHILDREN.... I filled in a missing slot for Karazhan Group 2 Offtank... Foundation. He OT'd last time.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:34 am

neat
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 am

nekrax, the "neat" and "word" is gonna have to stop... senseless additions to your post count.FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 117967550465
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:00 am

wtf man?!
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 am

ill stop
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:04 am

make me on officer again ><
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 am

so group 2 is starting earlier than group 1 on thursday? okay then

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 3745722xzEwv
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls
Ebocksoon

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 am

WHOAH for some reason this didnt update for me, so dont mind the comment up there ^^^^^^^^^ Very Happy

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 3745722xzEwv
Back to top Go down
Rabidorange

Rabidorange

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:56 am

I guess I'm DPS'ing for the whole group 3 thingy sweet sweet *smiley face*
Back to top Go down
Inconcubine

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 am

i guess i'll be healing for group 2 on thursday night.
Back to top Go down
mooseutoo

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 am

inconcubine...you will be me and holyday's savior lol. we bout have below 1200 healing sooo it should be fun for ya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!   FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALIZED RAIDING SCHEDULE and summer EPGP Values POST HERE TO SIGN UP FOR GROUPS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next