Devine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrad

Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids Empty
PostSubject: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I just joined your guild. So far I'm liking what I see. I am a shockadin spec paladin with 1650 bonue healing unbuffed. I get new healing gear constantly so that number is gonna go up. I have Kara experience tho I have never made it thru an entire run so I do not know all the encounters. I have not done Gruuls or Magtheridon but I look forward to the challenge. Let me know if you want to use me. I am more that willing to to devote myself to getting heroics together for those with lesser gear and such as well.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 pm

yeah we could use more healers for a group 3/fill ins. and you will be doing full clears soon with this guild because i see potential of us hitting the gruul/mags area.just a few more full clears and then everyone shuold be ready or basically ready
Back to top Go down
Lifestream
Admin
Lifestream

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:31 am

with that much healing you would EASILY be able to do kara gruuls and mag.

ATM i dont know if the 3 healers in G2 are solid yet ( like gonna always be on) if not i will stick you in group2

If they are we are forming a third kara group which you would be a part of.

And just to clear things up.
1 is not the geared and 2 and 3 scrub groups. all 3 groups are being assigned so that we avoid that happening
Back to top Go down
http://devinefury.wowwars.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devine Fury :: General Forums :: Raids and Raiding information-
Jump to: