HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Suggested Requirements to Start Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern

Go down 

PostSubject: Suggested Requirements to Start Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern   Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:52 pm

First off I'd like to say that this guild has the skill and the people to progress to higher 25 mans. I'm sure most of you are aware I pug TK (Tempest Keep) to get some T5 and other epic loot going around. I am also sure most of you know i ran into some problems in our last attempt, the group was good, the people were coordinated, the people were geared, but due to real life issues I had to leave in the middle of the raid. For this I am sorry, but would like to continue and try again possibly this Saturday. I would like to take this time to set up some minimum requirements to go to my pugs. They really aren't pugs when you get about 15-20 guildies in the run, but from time to time I do have to pug some people in, so my loot reservations get thrown out of whack a little bit.

I am not gonna go class by class and say if you're a warrior looking to tank you need such and such and if you're a warrior you need such and such stats. In my eyes there are about 3 different types of roles ina raid, tanking, healing, and DPSing.

Have about 15-16k HP unbuffed (unbuffed includes being in bear form), defense capped, (490+ for warrios, pallys and 415+ for druids), have atleast 20K armor and over 20% mitigation all around (dodge,block, and parry) and if you're a druid you need about 35%dodge and 30k armor.

You HAVE to have roughly 1500-1600 + healing, with ample crit if needed and plenty of mp5 because most fights in TK and SSC are VERY long, the "first" boss in TK VR(Void Reaver) has a 10 minute enrage timer almost every attempt at this fight takes the whole 10 minutes. so ample regen is definitely needed. You should also have over 7k hp completely unbuffed.

You should have plenty of crit and regen as well, and roughly 800+ sp dmg completely unbuffed.

-Melee (excludes enhance shammys cause they are special)
You MUST MUST MUST be hit capped or nearly hit capped, that is the MOST important thing for a melee class. After this you need crit and AP, roughly 1700 AP unbuffed from all melee classes and 25% crit.

If you come to my Pugs you must meet those requirements or i will not take you. PLEASE come repaired, with well fed food, flasks, elixirs and mana pots. If you dont i WILL start deducting EP from you.

Believe it or not, I know how to raid, I can lead raids, listen to me and you can succeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suggested Requirements to Start Tempest Keep and Serpentshrine Cavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devine Fury :: General Forums :: Raids and Raiding information-
Jump to: