HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrad

PostSubject: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I just joined your guild. So far I'm liking what I see. I am a shockadin spec paladin with 1650 bonue healing unbuffed. I get new healing gear constantly so that number is gonna go up. I have Kara experience tho I have never made it thru an entire run so I do not know all the encounters. I have not done Gruuls or Magtheridon but I look forward to the challenge. Let me know if you want to use me. I am more that willing to to devote myself to getting heroics together for those with lesser gear and such as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 pm

yeah we could use more healers for a group 3/fill ins. and you will be doing full clears soon with this guild because i see potential of us hitting the gruul/mags area.just a few more full clears and then everyone shuold be ready or basically ready

life's a garden; dig it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifestream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:31 am

with that much healing you would EASILY be able to do kara gruuls and mag.

ATM i dont know if the 3 healers in G2 are solid yet ( like gonna always be on) if not i will stick you in group2

If they are we are forming a third kara group which you would be a part of.

And just to clear things up.
1 is not the geared and 2 and 3 scrub groups. all 3 groups are being assigned so that we avoid that happening

Welcome to the internet, Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and Children are federal agents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devinefury.wowwars.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids   

Back to top Go down

Kara And Gruuls/Mag Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devine Fury :: General Forums :: Raids and Raiding information-
Jump to: