Devine Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lock Talent Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mintellcha

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:46 am

I've been experimenting with some different builds lately for the warlock, and I haven't really been able to find the perfect one for me. I put together what I believe is the perfect talent build for me, but I don't really know yet. Heres the link:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Iy0rb0cZbxczIiz0xcZxx

Just tell me what ya think about it, because I could use all the advice I can get right now.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:06 am

IMO i think you should go to afflction tree.

heres somewhere around what i think.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=Iy0rb0cZbxczIiz0xcZxx
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 am

i agree with Nekrax, go a lil more into affliction because affliction is really useful in PVP and raids. but then again its all wat U like. unfortunately, as i write this, i was unable to get a link to my talent build. but i think its something around 25/36/0. i totally own in PVP - i get like number one on my dmg meter or one of the first three. u boost demonolgy to get the bonus spell dmg and go afflic to get siphon life and improve corruption.

ill try to get a link to my talents asap.

Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:02 am

i think you mean SL/SL ygg? thats arena/pvp spec
Back to top Go down
Mintellcha

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Wow Nekrax, thats like perfect for me. Thanks a lot guys.
Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

oh no problem..im here to help ><
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 am

ah yes nekrax i mean S1/S1. its a really good talent build, i totally recommend it to all the warlocks in the guild.

ah here i was finally able to armory meself and get my talent
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Yggdrassil

i guess its not exactly S1/S1 but its close to it Razz

Back to top Go down
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 am

yeah but its a solid build until you have solid raid gear..imo
Back to top Go down
Yggdrassil

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 am

Mintellcha, Keldar and Azgalor has convinced me to try out their new spec which is the sacrifce spec. its 0/20/41 i believe and it deals super dps. its pretty fun to solo with cuz ur like 1-2 shotting mobs cuz of the massive crits and Backlash which allows a shadowbolt free of cast time. its really neat and i think you should try it out too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mooseutoo

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 am

its 0/21/40 actually but yea thats the cookie cutter raid specc. shadowbolt spam, thats it...horrid for any pvp but still puts out good damage in pve. i personally like afflic the best but ehh ww/e works for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lock Talent Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock Talent Build   Lock Talent Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock Talent Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devine Fury :: Class Forums :: Warlock-
Jump to: