HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lifestream
Admin

PostSubject: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 am

Right now we are definatley able to do Kara.

however i think with our numbers we can do Gruuls, and Mag. Both being in the same day same group.

I am curious when and if the rest of you would be up for a challenge.

I KNOW we can do kara. I KNOW we can do Gruuls.

I am Wanting to start TK.
Saturday nights at either 7 or 9 server time. We would attempt Voidreaver. He is relatively easy and would get some T5 circulating in the Guild.

Welcome to the internet, Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and Children are federal agents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://devinefury.wowwars.net
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 7:51 am

Voidreaver is not relatively easy, he is extremely easy. But attempting the trash could be hazardous. I think we should get a week or two of t4 in before Lootreaver and Co. Or maybe even three. We need to establish a raiding core, have a constant feel for what their gear is, and know how they play. We need to teach people to listen to the really loud French guy on vent when hes talking, and to follow instructions. Gear and raiding experience at the tier four level are a MUST before tackling certain trash pulls in TK. Following instructions is HUGE, its much more important than gear for Lootreaver, at least. I think we should wait at least 2/3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 8:20 am

yeha i think we just need to build a solid raiding core/team to get things rolling..
then were set i think.we have the people and i think we have the skill.
word

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifestream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 12:24 pm

okay then. we will wait a few weeks then.
and who is this french guy on vent you speak of lol

Welcome to the internet, Where Men are Men, Women are Men, and Children are federal agents.
Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm

theres always a french guy on vent who knows what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifestream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm

True >_>

Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sat May 31, 2008 2:39 am

Eh.. ZA next week IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sat May 31, 2008 9:45 am

im game

life's a garden; dig it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 pm

We can do Akil'zon and Nalorakk.. 1 or 2 chests and some easy loot.. What say you guys? We just need to chose the most competent people and we can easily do the first 2 animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifestream
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 pm

we dont have the third healer that is geared enough.

Back to top Go down
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 pm

PUG AI EM OH?
one pug healer dosen't mean GG Foar life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unkhantested

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Im down for ZA and i know for a fact that Lostxsoul can OT for certain or even MT it perhaps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebocksoon
Master of Food Bowls

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 pm

I know for a fact that you aren't coming because TALONBLADE IS MINE BITCH.... jk.. but Talonblade IS mine..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekrax
Pounder of Vag

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:00 am

lol i want ze shield
heh

life's a garden; dig it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.   

Back to top Go down

Currently raiding, Plan on raiding, Potentially raiding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devine Fury :: General Forums :: Raids and Raiding information-
Jump to: